1. Personal Identification Information We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information.
2. Non-personal Identification Information We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device used, technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site (such as the operating system and Internet service providers utilized), and other similar information.
4. How We Use Collected Information The Dent Men Limited may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
5. How We Protect Your Information We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
1. Intellectual Property Rights The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by [Your Company Name] and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
2. User Obligations You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with your account and for all activities that occur under your account.
3. Limitations of Liability In no event shall The Dent Men Limited or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
• Your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Site.
• Any conduct or content of any third party on the Site.
• Any unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content.
• Any loss or damage arising from viruses, bugs, or other harmful code or content.
• Any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in any content or materials.
4. Links to Third-Party Websites The Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by The Dent Men Limited. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
5. Termination We may terminate or suspend your access to the Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
6. Governing Law These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your country], without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
7. Changes to These Terms. The Dent Men Limited reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use the Site after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.